Ice Masterclasses are a fun and challenging experience which can be tailored to suit any requirements.
Our expert team of ice sculptors will guide you through the stages of making an ice sculpture using your own design – this isn’t sculpting by numbers. A typical masterclass runs for between 1.5- 4 hours and features a talk and demonstration followed by supervised design and sculpting time.
Sculptures can be taken away and display equipment is available for presentation. Masterclasses are available for groups of 5-100 on location or at our studio. They are perfect as team building exercises, incentives or just plain fun and are suitable for all ages.
· Perfect for corporate or private events
· A relaxed atmosphere with a creative sense of purpose
· Run by our own highly skilled, friendly ice sculptors
· Can be held at any venue, or at our SW London studio
· Introduction including a brief history of the art of ice sculpture
· Demonstration in the use of tools and health and safety talk
· Supervised design time
· Opportunity to produce 1 or 2 sculptures with our team assisting as necessary
· Assessment and congratulations for each individual sculpture
Here’s a little taster of what to expect.
Isn’t it dangerous? What about children?
– No, it isn’t dangerous. We only use hand tools, and every person is given protective equipment including gloves and an apron. Anyone over 12 years old can work with ice, while smaller children can work with snow. We have never had an injury.
What do I need?
– All you need is good sturdy footwear (wellies or hiking boots are ideal), and clothes that you don’t mind getting a bit wet.
Can I make anything I like?
– Yes. We really encourage people to be creative and take chances.
What if I’m not a very creative person?
– This is a really fun experience. We will gently help anyone who is struggling and make sure that they come out of the event with something they can be proud of.
· 90 minute sculpting Masterclass £75+VAT per person (minimum spend £375+VAT)
· Half day Masterclass £185+VAT per person (minimum spend £370+VAT)
· Visits to Schools and Colleges can be arranged from £350+VAT
· We also run intensive 5 day courses for students who wish to learn to sculpt ice to a professional level. Please enquire for details.
Discounts are often available for larger groups. Please contact us for further details.