Hamilton Ice Sculptors seeks a motivated part-time Marketing Assistant to join its young, skilled and fast-growing team. The role requires an enthusiastic and proactive individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to work closely with the management team to manage the online profile of an exciting ice sculpture event. The position would suit an individual with passion and enthusiasm for the arts with a high level of creativity and competence in digital media, web and online marketing. The successful applicant will be a strong team player, organised and rigorously thorough, with experience in developing engaging channel-specific content for various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. If you have a real passion for marketing and want to be part of an exciting project we want to hear from you!
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Strong organisational skills are essential
- Good understanding of social media promotion, engagement and reporting.
- Good knowledge of WordPress, Mail Chimp and other mail merge platforms
- Workable knowledge of Picture Editing and Design, CS applications preferred
- Basic Video Production and competence in online video usage
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Event team to implement short and long-term marketing campaigns, create an up-to-date dynamic marketing strategy and a year-round calendar of activity
- Working with the Event team to establish a tone of voice document and Event Style Bible
- Creating a portfolio of social media tools and implementing and maintaining all the Events social media platforms
- Regularly updating the Event WordPress website, Blog and Newsletter
- Measuring the impact and outcomes of social media activities, compiling and analysing data in order to accurately report outcomes of marketing activities
- Researching and establishing a contact list of potential marketing partners, and assisting Event management in securing contra-marketing agreements
- Researching, analysing and summarizing market trends and promotional opportunities and studying competitors market behaviour and strategies
- Conducting market and prospect research and creating online campaigns to assist the Sales team in achieving Event’s goals
- Helping with the implementation and monitoring of all branding, PR and advertising activities
- Working closely with the Event team and partners on the creation of online campaigns, competitions, offers and giveaways to maximise visitors and sales
This opportunity is a part time paid position based in South West London. Salary based on experience. Contract duration is 6 months with a 4 week probation period. Contact Emily for more information email@example.com. Full details of the event will be disclosed at interview.